These module will provide insight into what the FDA is looking for during an audit and provide participants with tools and case studies for each of the topics.
Why Should You Attend
The FDA is a regulatory body that can shut down a manufacturing facility then the company loses time and money due to the closure. For this webinar series, we are providing the most common observations given by the FDA and provide ways to prevent these most common observations.
- Easy to understand
- Make sure others read the document
- Technically accurate
- Equipment names
- QA sign off
- QA input
- Structure of document meets requirements
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Case Study 3
Who will Benefit
- Manufacturing Personnel (Associates and Supervisors) and Managers.
- Quality Control Personnel (Associates and Supervisors)
- Quality Assurance Personnel (Associates and Supervisors)
- New Graduates just entering into the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Clinical Data Management SaaS companies, and medical device companies . Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel