Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
Join us for a webinar on March 11 for a discussion of the webinar.
This 90-minute webinar will cover:
- FDA and NB expectations for Quality Systems
- Lessons Learned from 483s and warning letters
- How culture can impact quality and compliance risk
- Management commitment and responsibility
- Maturity levels to understand your culture of quality
- Roles and responsibilities
- The case for quality
- Stages of quality and compliance culture
- Tools and techniques for improvement
- Best Practices
- Warning signals that indicate quality problems within your organization
- Changing your organization form reactive to proactive
- How a culture of quality and compliance can impact your company success
- The risks your company faces from quality and compliance issues
- Creating a culture of quality and compliance at all levels of your organization
Who Will Benefit
- Quality Systems Specialists
- Quality and Compliance Specialists
- Internal Auditors and Managers
- Training Specialists
- CAPA Specialists
- Management Representatives
- Quality and Compliance Leaders
- Quality/Compliance managers or directors for Medical Device companies
- General Managers wanting to learn how to understand Quality System requirements
What does Quality mean to you? Is it a noun meaning an attribute or characteristic measured against a standard or customer requirement? Is it a state of product being free from defects? Is it an organization within your company that is responsible for creating inspection standards or a quality system? Or is it something more? It can be something more powerful for your company. It can be a culture of excellence and a management philosophy leading to improved customer satisfaction and business success.
This webinar will help you understand the various interpretations. We will discuss concepts for creating a culture of quality and management excellence with your company.
Why Should You Attend
Every organization has stakeholders. Your customers demand safe and effective medical devices. The regulators expect you to follow the regulations for your markets with resulting product quality and compliance. And your business can’t survive without efficient and effective processes to manage scarce resources. This webinar can help you balance and meet all of those expectations. You will learn how to create a culture of quality that can be a competitive advantage.
Industries who can attend
This 90 -minute online course is intended for professionals in the Medical Device, Biotechnology,Pharmaceutical Industry. Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.