From robotic planting and harvesting systems through self-driving trucks, inspection systems, traceability, robotic pick and place loading systems, robotic grading systems, food processing systems, pick and place, inventory control and other areas, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is planning major changes that will impact the food supply chain in ways we can only imagine.
If you think artificial intelligence only runs robots or drives cars, think again. AI is ramping up in all food supply chain areas. Through the use of giant databases, supercomputers and new software with information and technologies supplied by Microsoft, Facebook, IBM, Intel, Google, the Internet of Things, Baidu, Amazon, NVIDIA, iRobot, Netflix, PayPal and hundreds of others are betting big and betting now on advances beyond most of our imaginations.
Why should you attend
If AI has not already impacted your company due to customer-driven cost reductions, improvements in food safety and quality or delivery through-put times, it soon will.
In this webinar, we will review some of the current trends and products coming your way regardless of where you sit in the food supply chain. We will cover basic AI concepts, discuss how some of these giant companies are working together to bring AI to you and step through different currently available systems and on into some of the technologies and companies driving this massive movement.
AI is a controversial but undeniable force moving into the food supply chain. Understanding the basics and trends is critical to your company’s ability to meet new customer and market demands. Now is the time to get on board.
Learning objectives are:
- Understand basic AI concepts
- Learn about some of the players and how they are planning and working together
- Review currently available AI food supply chain solutions
- Take a look into future AI products and solutions
- Understand who is investing in what and why
- Understand the potentials for success and failure
- Basics of AI
- What players are involved and why
- Different food supply chain segments impacted
- How close is AI to us today
- Key software integration requirements
Who will Benefit
- CEOs, VPs and Directors in food supply companies
- Food processors, distributors, retailers,transporters,distributors and restaurant chains
- IT personnel in food suppliers
- Food safety and quality specialists
- Compliance officers
- Transportation managers
- Marketing personnel
Industries who can attend
This 60-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Food industry