Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 60 mins Live Webinar
Join us for a webinar on March 24 for a discussion of the webinar.
CAPA ( Correcive and Preventive Actions) for FDA regulated arena such as Medical Device, Food and Pharmaceutical industries is getting a lot of attention today by FDA and ISO auditors. CAPA requirements have been tightened for ISO 13485: 2016 requirements.CAPA has been heaviliy scrutinized by FDA for 21 CFR 210/211 and 820 to deal with non conformances in quality systems. Several FDA findings have been cited for inadequacy in quality management systems as FDA 483s and Warning letters. This is because it has been found to be very challenging to understand and fulfil the FDA CAPA needs for medical devices and drug manufacturers and by the suppliers to these industries.
In the current environment of global standardization of quality and regulatory needs, learning to understand and interpret the risk based FDA’s CAPA regulatory requirements for medical device and drug companies and fulfilling them is extremely important. Strong CAPA documentation will lay the foundation to bullet proof FDA audits of your quality systems. This webinar will provide a step by step approach and valuable tips for understanding the CAPA requirements from a regulatory point of view and setting up your CAPA system and CAPA records for your Medical Device, Food and Pharmaceutical world. CAPA is a key area that has several prescriptive documentation requirements for its various phases. This will be discussed step by step and simplified during this webinar.
Why Should You Attend
To understand and fulfill the ever growing, complex CAPA requirements for the FDA regulated Medical Device, Food and Pharmaceutical industries when non conformance happens in the quality systems at any point during product manufacturing and shipment.
Learn how to interpret FDA and ISO 13485:2016 CAPA requirements for your product to fulfill global pharma and medical device requirements and specifically in the FDA quality and regulatory arena where the different CAPA phases from CAPA problem statement writing in Phase I to completion of Verification of the effectiveness of the correction in Phase IV and their documentation is the key for your FDA and ISO quality system audits.
How focusing on getting the right CAPA foundation for your commercial manufacturing and ongoing product verification will provide confidence to the quality auditors.
Paying attention to various steps in the CAPA world is a key step for making your quality system FDA audit ready at early stages to well after commercialization of your product.
This presentation will provide a step by step approach to setting the timeline and a process approach for your CAPA procedure and fulfilment of it in the FDA regulated world.
This presentation will be useful to you if you are a virtual manufacturer and if you are manufacturing your product on site as the CAPA requirements for all products will be evaluated with a risk based approach.
Strategically prioritizing each step of your CAPA process, fulfilling them in a timely manner and seamlessly adding VOE to cGMP manufacturing will be clearly outlined in this webinar presented by someone who has experience in setting up CAPA systems and resonding to FDA 483 for CAPA inadequacies for pharma and medical devices.
What seems like a procedural CAPA maze will begin to make sense to your CAPA team after attending this valuable presentation.
Who will Benefit
- Quality engineers and inspection engineers
- Manufacturing and raw material receiving and product shipping personnel in FDA regulated Food, Medical Device and Pharma Companies
- Quality auditors and testing personnel
- Quality Managers and audit facilitators
- Quality Directors and VPs in FDA regulated and ISO certified companies
- Will review FDA CAPA definitions and expectations based on her personal experience in closing several CAPAs in FDA regulated industries
- Will incorporate several examples based on the FDA CAPA Requirements so you can integrate them into your product risk management for commercialization
- Will discuss pathways for successfully interpreting regulatory expectations for CAPA procedure, and incorporating Problem statement, RCA, Investigation and VOE documentation under the quality management systems
- Will educate you on practically fulfilling all CAPA Phases and documenting them along with examples through a risk based approach.
- Share FDA expectations for CAPA based on 1st hand experience in several FDA regulated companies
- You will learn the step by step approach for setting up and maintaining your CAPA system to prevent mistakes and avoid FDA 483s during audits.