Webinar Includes : All the training handouts , certificate ,Q/A and 90 mins Live Webinar
Join us for a webinar on September 01 for a discussion of the webinar
Establishing appropriate Quality Assurance metrics is important for several reasons. Metrics not only measure the health of your quality system, they have the ability to change behavior, drive quality culture and improve both individual and company performance. This course will discuss the importance of establishing metrics, how to distinguish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as well as, how to utilize those metrics to drive Quality Culture. This course will also discuss the latest draft guidance from the FDA in regards to Quality Metrics.
This course will discuss the importance of establishing metrics, how to distinguish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as well as, how to utilize those metrics to drive Quality Culture.
This course will also discuss the latest draft guidance from the FDA in regards to Quality Metrics.
Part 1 – Establishing Appropriate Quality Metrics
• Understand why metrics are important to both individuals and management
• Understand the difference between Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics
• Review common Quality metrics and the associated mathematical equations
• Discuss the use of dashboards
• Discuss common errors associated with establishing metrics
Part 2 – Driving Quality Culture through appropriate Quality Metrics
• Understand that what gets measured will directly impact employee behaviors
• Discuss how to ensure Quality metrics will result in the behaviors you want
• Discuss how to utilize Quality metrics to improve both individual and company performance
Part 3 – Discuss the 2016 Draft Guidance from the FDA on Quality Metrics
• Review the contents of the FDA guidance on Quality Metrics
Can't Make this LIVE Webinar?
Simply select the Recorded option when registering and we will send you the link to view the recorded version.
Who will Benefit
All Regulatory Affairs Personnel
• Quality Managers
• Quality Engineers
• Clinical Research Associates
• Clinical Project Managers
• Medical Writers
Industries who can attend
This 90-minute online course is intended for professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Clinical Data Management SaaS companies, and medical device companies . Although not presently stated in the draft , the same guide could be used by FDA Regulated Industries personnel.