This 60-minute session on master verification and validation planning will discuss the major cGMP deficiencies and "must have" elements from the U.S. FDA cGMP, ICH Q9 and ISO 14971 for hazard analysis and product risk management, and show how you can integrate these into a company's quality management system.
Why Should You Attend
FDA Warning Letters and recent high-profile recalls indicate major cGMP deficiencies in big name device and pharma companies. One major failing is lack of sufficient or targeted risk-based V&V planning. But a review of Internet forums shows confusion as to what is V&V planning.
- What really is a Master Validation Plan?
- Why do companies need one?
- What is the individual V&V plan and its high value.
- What are the "must have" elements from ISO 14971 and ICH Q9 for hazard analysis and product risk management?
- How can these be integrated?
- Software / firmware V&V?
Review a company's Validation Master Plan for major cGMP deficiencies. Address the FDA's newer and tougher regulatory stance. One major failing is lack of sufficient or targeted risk-based V&V planning. Starting with a Validation Master Plan, evaluating its elements against ISO 14971 and ICH Q9 for hazard analysis and product risk management, allows the development of meaningful product and process validations. Also the role of the individual V&V plan, and different protocols; how to employ equipment / process DQs, IQs, OQs, and PQs, or their equivalents, against a background of limited company resources. Our matrix simplifies "as-product", in-product", process and equipment, et al, software VT&V, assuring key FDA requirements are not overlooked. The QMS and 21 CFR Part 11 are considered.
- Verification or Validation - Recent regulatory expectations
- The Master Validation Plan
- The Individual V&V Plan
- Product V&V versus Process / Equipment V&V
- When / How to Use DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, ASTM E2500 Equivalents
- Using the Risk Management tools of ISO 14971 and ICH Q9
- The 11 Elements of the Software VT&V "Model"
- Key recent compliance problems
Who Will Benefit
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all regulated companies that need to review and modify their Master Validation Planning and Plan(s). While this information is focused on Medical Devices, its principles apply to personnel / companies in the Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, and Biologics fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- Senior management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering, including Software
- All personnel involved in verification and/or validation planning, execution and documentation.